Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Classics Blogging

For those of you who are interested in Greek and Roman classics, jump over to the new classics group blog, EcBlogue, which launches today with my long-winded idea dump about economic thinking in Sophocles' Antigone. Think of it the final paper I would have written if I were one of my students in Greek 304. We're hoping, with a little more practice, to hit upon the right tone for a blog aimed at an audience of students, scholars, and enthusiastic amateurs. If you fall into one of those categories, and would like to contribute to the blog, there's information on how to sign up as an author on the About page. The blog is the brainchild of my wife, Clara Hardy, a Professor of Classics at Carleton College. Link

1 comment:

Clara said...

Rob means to say that the "we" here includes his wife (me) who started the blog. Just saying.

Now Available: Domestication: Collected Poems 1996-2016.

Domestication: Collected Poems 1996-2016 . Published February 25, 2017.  Available now from Shipwreckt Books in Rushford, Minnesota, ...