Sunday, June 28, 2009

Social Cookbooking

This morning, my Facebook friend Adriana posted this link to a set of recipes from the New York Times.
I shared the link with my Facebook friend Laura, in Pennsylvania, who is faced with an early overabundance of zucchini from her garden. Our mutual Facebook friend Julie, in Oxfordshire, commented, "What a wonderful way to share recipes around the world!" Tonight, Clara made the Proven├žal Zucchini and Swiss Chard Tart, which was absolutely delicious. From Facebook to taste buds in less than a day.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Wonderful! I'm getting zucchini and Swiss chard from our farm-share this week!

Shan said...

Can I make this with a pre-made piecrust from the grocery store, I wonder?

Public Poetry at the Northfield Public Library

In early August, the director of the Northfield Public Library, Teresa Jensen, asked me to write a poem to be displayed prominently in the...