Monday, January 26, 2009

Un premio bloguero

Last week I received this blog award, the Premio Dardo ("dart prize"), from my Canadian blogfriend Chris. I did a little web Quellenforschung and traced the award back to a Spanish source, which notes that the award is given for los esfuerzos que cada blogger muestra cada día en su empeño por transmitir valores culturales, éticos, literarios o personales ("the effort the blogger makes each day in undertaking to transmit cultural, ethical, literary or personal values"). Thanks, Chris! Following the proper blog award etiquette, I'm going to pass this award along to Elizabeth at JanusJaywalking. Keep blogging, Elizabeth!

No comments:

Two New Online Publications

Two of my very brief essays were published online this summer. The first was the essay " Telephone ," which appeared in June in t...