Thursday, August 21, 2008

Octopus Marginatus Walks Again

Back in November, I was thrilled to get a comment on my blog from the marine biologist whose research inspired my poem "Midlife Crisis While Watching a Nature Program." Today, I'm thrilled again to find that the poem has been posted by a member of a LiveJournal Community devoted to favorite poems. Thanks to "arielblue" for posting the poem, and to all the commenters who loved the poem, and to Steph Kroll (Carleton '08) for sending the link to Clara.

1 comment:

Metal Marx said...

I can see why the poem was posted to LiveJournal: it's visualness is correctly arresting and wonderous. I also thought turning champagne into a verb was nice. Methinks the poem is quite good work. Cheers.

Now Available: Aeschylus, Oresteia: An Adaptation

Now available from Hero Now Theatre: Aeschylus, Oresteia : An Adaptation by Rob Hardy . Paperback. 72pp. $16.95 In his adaptation of Aes...