Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ginger with Attitude

I haven't bought any new clothes in a while, so last night I ordered this t-shirt, emblazoned with the slogan from my new favorite novelty potato chip flavor, Kettle Spicy Thai (available at Just Food Coop in Northfield): Ginger with Attitude. While I was on the internet stimulating the national economy, I saw something that might raises the spirits of the poor, sick Tassava family: a SpongeBob Squarepants Digital Thermometer. What sick child doesn't want the SpongeBob theme song playing in her butt? "Are you ready kids?"

2 comments:

Shan said...

I don't know about the kids, but I feel better already.

Christopher Tassava said...

I dunno about the thermometer, but I love those chips!

Two New Online Publications

Two of my very brief essays were published online this summer. The first was the essay " Telephone ," which appeared in June in t...